Admission Registration Vega Schools is currently accepting admissions for the academic session 2020-2021
Steps to Register
- You are required to provide us some information listed in the form below.
- After you press ‘Submit’, you will be redirected to our Payment Gateway to pay a Registration Fee of Rs 1000/-.
- Once the payment is successful, you will be redirected to our ‘Schedule Appointment’ page where you can pick your preferred day and time slot.
What Makes Vega Schools Unique?
Children are born curious and with natural talents, passions and abilities. At Vega, by nurturing the individuality of each child and personalizing their education, we make learning exciting and fun for each child.
Vega is a school with no walls, no borders, no heavy books or tiring, meaningless homework. It’s a place where children feel safe and happy. It is where they feel powerful, responsible, and can explore their abilities freely. Don’t believe it? Speak to a Vega child, a Vega parent, a Vega educator, or a member of the Vega team.
Vega is known for
- IMMERSIVE LEARNING BASED ON REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCES
- DYNAMIC LEARNING SPACES WITH NO CLASSROOMS
- FARM-TO-TABLE CAFE
- CBSE RECOMMENDED PROBLEM-BASED CURRICULUM
- LEARNER-CENTERED SPORTS AND FITNESS PROGRAMME
- CENTRALISED AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT VEGA
My little son summed up his experience at Vega school in very few words. He said, “At my previous school, I always felt like I was sitting in a shark tank – a tank with sharks. After coming to Vega, I feel like I am sitting beside a rainbow.” These words, coming from a child, say a lot about Vega.MRS. VARTIKA MATHUR - Vega Parent
We’ve observed some remarkable cognitive development in our child. Our daughter is confident, composed and above all comfortable with the learning process of the school. With every child at the center of their focus, Vega school has created a sort of multiverse effect for all children where the learning processes are designed to be adaptable instead of the child.AMIT MEHTA - Vega Parent
The class teacher has been doing various assessments for my child and giving her challenging worksheets as per here competence level. I’m quite happy to see that they have an academic plan for her. Vega is giving individual attention to kids by taking into consideration the progress and capability of each one of them separately.ANJALI SARIN - Vega Parent